August 16 2012 A Rare Thing With Me.........


This is how I look quite often when we are at the dairies, especially if Lewis is busy with things and doesn’t need my help right then. 


 
 
I started the book “The Hunger Games” before we came to Russia and we also went to see the movie.  Well, it took me awhile to get the first book in the series finished for some reason, but once I started the second book I had a hard time putting it down so I was very happy to be able to read it at any time using my phone.   I finished the second book in about 8 days and started on the third and final book.  That was 3 days ago and I am halfway through it at this point. For those of you who read a lot this may not seem so great, but for me it is pretty fast reading.  I finished the second and third book in 2.5 weeks, now awaiting the second and third movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment