August 5 2012 Miracle Day



Every morning Lewis asks what I would like for breakfast; usually I say “I don’t care!” He then goes to the kitchen and makes something for us……from fancy to cold cereal!!  This morning I decided it was my turn…………you would never know that I made at least 21 meals a week for a large family for many years…….my husband spoils me! 
I hope he survives after eating this breakfast this morning……….




Thank you Lewis for all of the wonderful meals you make for both of us every day…………….



3 comments:

  1. It was super good..... Great job Babe.... Love You Babe........

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go and it looks yummy filling - sweet -- but that's a huge breakfast for one - wink..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great.. Have to send me the recipe so I can make it for my hubby when he is home :)

    ReplyDelete