November 28 Fly to Ohio

November 28th
We flew back to Ohio to prepare for our trip to Russia.


We spent the night with Lewis’ aunt Becky in Salt Lake and her son in law took us to the airport the next morning in Provo.  There was a really pretty moon that I kept trying to capture but not real successfully.



 

At the airport I had gone into the bathroom after we checked everything in and was surprised to see all of the things that they provided for people.  Although I would not use that mouthwash, not sure how many people have partaken. Still a nice touch.  Another little airplane until we get to Denver.
 



 

In the Denver airport we ate at a restaurant called “Leftys” maybe left handed people are catered to here.
 

We got to Dayton without any problems, not even with the weather and even on time.  We were thankful for that.  Two of my sons had stopped by my parents’ house for a visit and stayed for a few extra days to see us too.  It was nice seeing them again and glad that Lewis could meet them.

1 comment:

  1. super cool - but I agree the mouth wash - I would not have used it either..
    HUgs

    ReplyDelete