November 5th - 10th in Wyoming


Nov 5 – 10 in Wyoming
Lewis had some training to go to in Pasco Washington so I decided to spend the week in Wamsutter Wyoming with my daughter Aimee and her family. 






The day before I left Wyoming it had snowed and was really cold outside. The kids wanted to have Josh take us out on a 4 wheeler ride. That was a bit scary at times. I think Aimee had a real fun time “dressing” me up for the cold.






 

The lock on the shed was frozen at first but Stacee got in unfrozen. Josh took Landon and Kelan out first, I don’t think that yellow hood is going to do you any good Josh.
 

Stacee made cookies today, and when I left she sent some with me for Lewis. What a nice girl she is and he really liked them too.







 

     










 

Remember the song “Red Solo Cup”?  Well I wanted to get this for Lewis, but it was waaaayyyy toooooo expensive and I don’t think he would have wanted it for that price.  So I took a picture instead……

 

One of the days we went to Rock Springs, first to return my Rental Car, the sign on the window made me wonder if they realized how their signs didn’t make any sense.  One signs says not to use your cell phone at their counter, and then down below it says they are out cleaning cars and to call them on their cell phone for assistance.  Hmmmmm.


 

Then shopping at Wal Mart, why would you need to sell First Aid Kits along with bicycles?
 

We didn’t go here, but I did wonder how cowboy donuts would taste?

Stacee had a program at church with her Young Women’s Group.  She made these items and had them on display.  She is one talented young lady. 





 

Stacee loves her Build A Bear.
 

Landon, Stacee and Kelan have great imaginations.  This is the official doctor form used by Dr Stacee when giving her brothers an exam.

 
 

Stacee making soup and we have big EYES to catch Aimee tasting it.







 

She also made pudding…..yummy!!

 

One night we talked Aimee and Josh into going to Rock Springs on a date so that we could party.  We tried to get them to spend the night, but they were afraid that we would have too much fun without them so they came back.  Glow sticks are lots of fun and so are forts and mattresses from the camping cots.  I told you they have good imaginations.

 
 
 
If you listen carefully you will hear Landon say "I have a secret fear of the dark" and Kelan says "You have to conquer your fear"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures again, except for that ugly one of me eating the soup haha! Good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun to see your family -- totally loving all the post so far!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete