October 1st - 5th Madison Wisconsin

October 1st - 5th
This week was spent In Madison Wisconsin.  The World Dairy Expo was held this week so I split my time up between visiting with my daughter Sara and her family and attending the expo.  Also had to go see a doctor on one of the days, but that was not a pleasant part of the trip and no pictures were taken, sorry!!
October 5th
Today was a very busy day.  But first here are a couple of “cool” signs – A restaurant and a street sign with one of my good friend’s last name on it!!


 
Sara and the kids have wanted to go out to this pumpkin farm and so we went in the afternoon.  But of course on this day the weather decided to turn cold and windy and we were not really dressed properly for it.  You can tell by this picture how cold it was, but Jaxon…..he was nice and cozy!!!


 
 
Lots of pumpkins of different sizes, I guess Sara wanted a picture with the biggest one. 

 
Pretty scenery and also some cute scarecrows.



A Sign of things to Come……..wonder what is to come?????

 

Jayden wanted to drive everyone home in the bus, he did a great job!!

 
Sara and John have their birthdays and anniversary over the 3 days of Oct 5th 6th and 7th.  Since we were leaving on the 6th and wouldn’t be there on the 7th, we offered to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese (where a kid can be a kid, right Riya?) while Sara and John went out to dinner.
 

 



 
 Fun horse ride

  I don't think the girls were too sure about this ride!!
The kids had lots of fun on the rides and when they were done they turned their tickets in for some prizes.  One of the things that Jayden and Riya got was some scary teeth.


October 4th
Another highlight of World Dairy Expo is every day they serve two “unusually” named ice creams.  They are soooooo good, but this one caught my eye obviously……..



 The fall colors were so pretty while we were in Wisconsin, I wish the pictures captured what they eye actually sees.
 

 
Who couldn’t use one of these to go into…………
 
October 3rd
Today I had the “traditional” World Wide Dairy Expo lunch with my wonderful husband.  Grilled Cheese sandwich and Chocolate milkshakes.
 
 
October 2nd
I took pictures of the kids playing around  through the day, also Sara got a picture of me with all of the grandkids……Jayden 8, Riya 4, Emma 2, and Jaxon 6.5 months

 
 



Emma brought her doll stroller out and sat in it, and then Sara put Jaxon in it…..that was really funny!!!

 
October 1st
Flight from Dallas to Madison Airport.  Got to Madison late night and as I was leaving the airport to get my rental car I saw this cute display.  I thought they looked really cute, especially the one taking pictures.
 

1 comment: