March 12 Watch where you put your water bottle


March 12th

We usually have the window in the living room and the window in the bedroom open to let fresh air in and usually it isn’t really that cold in the apartment which shows how hot the apartments are kept and since we can’t regulate the heat we just open the windows to cool it off some. 

Sometimes the breeze will close one or the other window so I had put my water bottle in the window during the night and I left it there during the day while we were gone in order to keep the window from closing.  When we got back at the end of the day it was actually very cool in the apartment and so I went to close the windows and found that the water in my bottle had actually frozen during the night and didn’t’ really thaw much during the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment