March 17 Sled Ride


March 17th

The snow ended yesterday after about 24 hours of snowing and blowing.  It is hard to see how much snow we got exactly because of the drifts.

 
 
 




Notice the sunrise and sunset times, they are almost exactly 12 hours apart.  Before we know it the sun will be going down close to midnight again.
Before anyone asks or wonders, that is not an accurate picture of where we are living!!
 While I was looking outside today I saw a man pulling a child in a sled.  It was hard to get a close shot from my point of view inside the apartment on the 4th floor, but if you look real close you can see it.

 
 
 

Then I went into the kitchen for something and wondered if they were still outside.  Luckily I had my video camera ready because they were not so far away and also I caught something unexpectedly……..the child fell off, and the adult pulled him forward to check if he was OK………

 

No comments:

Post a Comment