June 6, 2012 Ice Cream, Ambulance and street signs

More food......Lewis bought this at one of our gas station stops.......not knowing what it was, but the picture looked like it might be good......it was EXCELLENT!!  Good job sweetheart!!  It was blueberry flavored ice cream and the end of the cone had a "drop" of really good tasting chocolate.......



 Here is what an ambulance looks like.....they were backing out and we didn't get the "red cross" that was on the window!!!  Not so sure I want to be taken anywhere in this vehicle.....especially in an emergency!!!!


Here is a street sign that reminded me of something I do not like in the states......ROUNDABOUTS!!!!

Another Quiz -

What do these signs mean????



What are these? (They look like outdoor showers to me.....)




2 comments:

  1. I agree. I wouldn't want to go anywhere in that ambulance. Looks more like a hurst instead of an ambulance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice cream looks good right now - it's been a HOT day.
    signs - caution sign and a car wash..
    Now as for the last photo - man hole covers - hah wink!

    ReplyDelete