July 10, 2012 Chips, Kisses, Yucky and cool

Interesting pictures today............

1 - Interesting flavors of potato chips.......
2 - Lewis gets a little kiss while measuring parts of the calf barn..............
3 - Konstantin gets a little gift while measuring the heifer barn..........

Chicken and Bacon

Lobster

Salmon

BACON KRACKS????

Awwwww!!!

Ewwwww!!!!


Lewis told him "Birdy birdy in the sky, I'm so glad elephants don't fly!!"  They thought that was funny!!

Last picture.....I took this and liked the illusion....do you see it?  I think it looks like a shadow with boots on......maybe it's just me!!!  OH WAIT......it is JUST ME!!!

3 comments:

  1. so tell us what flavor of chips did you tasted..
    You could try the Lobster for me cause I love to eat Lobster.. now the chicken and bacon I bet that's really good..
    to bad the kiss wasn't from you to Lewis.. now that would be a nice photo.. Now as for the other photo a dropping from the sky I would rather not get near it.. wink! Hey, I like your choice of blue..
    Hugs, for a great day tomorrow but if it's tomorrow - here is a hug..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did not taste any of them. Just took pictures.

      Delete
  2. Looks like the calf's like LB....cute shadow picture.

    ReplyDelete