July 14, 2012 Food, Pencils and a cool pencil sharpener

A few interesting things I saw at the grocery store...................




Lewis needed some pencils and a pencil sharpener.....this was the only sharpener they had........he got it and hopefully it works!!!



We bought this dessert to try it out......not too bad.......went to translate it and realized right then it was not in Russian............it was in German!!!  ha ha!!
Actually says "Grand Dessert Chocolate" "flavored with Arriba cocoa and extra cream"


3 comments:

  1. That is disgusting! I love you grandma Anderson :) love Stacee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot, I like Lewis' pencil sharpener, it made me laugh!! Stacee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now first 2 photo - I'll pass on trying a taste - as for the pencil sharper you got a good giggle from me - (has the sharpener work?) now as the last photo it looks like cream topping??
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete