July 29 2012 Silage pile, haircut and Olympics

First of all, I do not like pictures taken of me........second, I don't like anyone seeing them if they are taken, especially on the blog.......BUT, since I love Lewis so much I agreed to put the following pictures on here.......

Lewis needed to check something at the top of a grass silage pile and asked me to follow him up to the top so that I could say that I have been at the top of a silage pile (since I never have been before)!!
Then he did his testing and went to the bottom to take the "proof" picture!!!




Saturday was hair cut day.......this time we both got our hair cut, same place same person!!!  This was the same lady that cut Lewis' hair last month.  I was very nervous, for one thing she doesn't speak English and our new driver doesn't speak English to translate for us.  (By the way, for the past 2 weeks we have been without Konstantine who got really sick and put in the hospital.  He will be in there for another month, so we are not sure what will happen next) I wanted her to cut about an inch so I figured out what an inch was in cm.  I told her 2.5cm, but then remembered that she probably only understood "cm" and not 2.5......she did a good job.  It does feel more healthy now since it has been 3 months since getting cut. Lewis sat in the chair and took these pictures of me (my own personal Paparazzi)





We have been watching the Olympics this weekend and a really cute commercial comes on several times.  Yesterday I wanted to video it but was unsuccessful.  Today I finally got it, not sure what these kids are saying but they are very cute.  (If you are also on facebook you will have already seen this but it is worth seeing again!!!)


5 comments:

  1. Linda did great on the top of the silage pile and all the other new things she is learning.
    Love ya Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you enjoy the sweet smell of the Silage? Hey its been over 11 years sence I had my hair cut, I just do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and you have some really nice pitures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the pictures of you...a song came to mind...Green acres is the place for me.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. O boy, another Yucky moment -- in dairy life..wink!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete