July 15, 2012 More Storks

I just had to post a couple more stork nests that we have seen recently.  They are just so fascinating.  The first one is built on a pole.  The stork was keeping an eye on Lewis while he took the pictures......we never could see what was in the nest, but at one time I though I could see the tips of eggs.  The stork flew off before we could get anymore pictures.






This one is on top of a water tower and really shows how big the nests get.  We were pretty far from this one and it was very difficult to hold the camera steady while focusing in so close, but I managed to get a couple of good shots, looks like at least 2 or 3 babies in this nest!!







2 comments:

  1. those nest are indeed huge - I have never seen an strok in person - let a lone babies stroks -- lucky you..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I slipped up I wanted to comemnt on your header and side bars of your blog -- very colorfull and cheery -- LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete